The personal injury attorneys of Fischer, Bessette, Muldowney & McArdle, LLP , with offices located in Malone, Tupper Lake and Saranac Lake, New York, have earned a reputation for strong trial advocacy, representing clients facing challenging issues such as:
- Serious injuries or death stemming from car, motorcycle and trucking accidents
- Personal injury or death from dangerous or defective products
- Workplace and construction site accident and injuries
- Other personal injury
- Social Security Disability matters
- Real estate transactions
- Estate planning
As one of the leading trial law firms in upstate New York, we understand our clients' needs, concerns and values. Because we live and work in the North Country, our clients know and trust us—not only as lawyers but also as good neighbors and friends.
If you are the victim of an accident and are concerned about the cost of quality legal services, you do not need to be concerned when you work with us. For your comfort and convenience, our contingency fee policy means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Fischer, Bessette, Muldowney & McArdle, LLP , works hard to achieve results for its clients in every case. Our trial-tested attorneys are determined to ensure that our personal injury, workers' compensation and Social Security Disability clients receive the compensation, benefits and medical care they deserve and need to rebuild their lives and continue to provide for their families.
A Tradition of Trust in the North Country
Our experienced law firm provides quality representation in:
- Personal injury – We represent victims of driver negligence that leads to car, truck and motorcycle accidents, and those injured by defective consumer products.
- Workers' compensation – We represent seriously injured workers who are seeking just compensation for their on-the-job accidents.
- Social Security Disability – We provide skillful assistance when clients need help with SSDI applications.
- Real estate – We have acquired years of experience working on real estate transactions involving both residential and commercial buyers and sellers.
- Wills and estate planning – We work with wills, trusts and power of attorney documents to ensure your family's long-term financial security.
- General litigation – We protect our clients' rights during contract disputes and other matters that require courtroom work.
- Mediation - We provide mediation services for those seeking to resolve litigation and other disputes through alternative means.
Fischer, Bessette, Muldowney & McArdle, LLP , also handles appeals. We consult with many businesses on taxation, asset protection and financial planning, providing every client with guidance, support and expertise throughout the legal process so that any sudden question or concern may be promptly and fully addressed.
Contact us for your free initial consultation. Evening, weekend and home appointments at mutually convenient times and places are available.